In Stock Items
- In stock items take between 1-3 business days from date of purchase to ship out if the item is in stock.
- Orders that need to be altered before shipping, for example resizing a ring or bangle may take up to 3 weeks.
- Due to the handcrafting of my pieces, custom orders may take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to fabricate and ship. This doesn't include the time required for you to receive your impression kit via post (if making a custom handprint or paw print piece), and for you to post or email it back to me. Please email me if you need a rush order and for a small additional fee I can do a faster production time.
- Most custom work that is on my site is paid up front, but for larger more complex customs jobs, or jobs involving casting in gold, a 50% deposit is due at the start of the design process. $100 of this is non refundable design fee that covers my consultation and design time if you change your mind after we have already begun work. This can be applied to another purchase within a one year time frame should we not complete the original design.
- All of my custom work is handmade by me in my studio. It is not mass produced by a machine, therefore each piece will have an organic feel and finish to it. Each piece is unique, and will have its own artisan character and charm. Any noticeable imperfections, are actually part of the beauty of handcrafted jewelry, and an assurance that is has been made by hand.
- Standard shipping/handling charges via USPS Priority Mail is a flat rate of $9.95. USPS Express Mail with insurance (overnight to some US addresses), is a flat rate of $24.95. Both of these options include delivery confirmation and a tracking number. Average transit times are USPS Priority: 2 to 4 days, and USPS Express: 1 to 2 days.