- Orders may take 3 to 5 business days from date of purchase to ship out if the item is in stock. If your order will require a longer delivery time, I will contact you via email.
- Standard shipping/handling charges via USPS Priority Mail is a flat rate of $9.95. USPS Express Mail with insurance (overnight to some US addresses), is a flat rate of $24.95. Both of these options include delivery confirmation and a tracking number. Average transit times are USPS Priority: 2 to 4 days, and USPS Express: 1 to 2 days.
- International items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail International (Standard) and USPS Express Mail International. Shipping times can vary according to customs in your country. USPS Priority (standard) rates are $24.95 and USPS Express is $45.95.
- Average transit times are USPS Priority: 6-10 days, USPS Express: 3-5 days. These times can vary considerably depending on your countries customs etc. Sometimes delivery can be anywhere from 3-6 weeks.
- Tracking and delivery confirmation is only available for Express Mail. If you choose Standard shipping, I am not responsible for any lost international packages. *All import fees, taxes or VAT are the responsibility of the buyer, if you are unsure of what these are please check: www.dutycalculator.com
- It is illegal to falsify USPS customs declaration forms and can result in fines and legal punishment. I cannot mark your purchase as a "gift" or declare a different content than what it actually is.
- Due to the handcrafting of my pieces, custom orders may take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to fabricate and ship. This doesn't include the time required for you to receive your impression kit via post (if making a custom handprint or paw print piece), and for you to post or email it back to me. Please email me if you need a rush order and for a small additional fee I can do a faster production time.
- All of my work is handmade by me in my studio. It is not mass produced by a machine, therefore each piece will have an organic feel and finish to it. Each piece is unique, and will have its own artisan character and charm. Any noticeable imperfections, are actually part of the beauty of handcrafted jewelry, and an assurance that is has been made by hand.
- Once you place your order you will be sent a confirmation email. Once your item has shipped, you will receive a second email and you will be provided with a tracking number through your account status. Please check on your items progress using the tracking number provided through USPS.com before contacting me about your shipment status.